- EVERY PLAYER MUST submit a 2018 Draft application. FREE!
Please confirm availability & commitment level prior applying!
- Each application is reviewed by League Commission in preparation for the 2018 Entry Draft.
- 2018 Futures Entry Draft. TBD – Late May.
- Players are Drafted and 8-teams are formed
- 4 Team U-17 Division // 4 Team U-19 Division
- Please note: not all players are selected
- League Commission reserves the right to place players in the appropriate age/experience level division.
- Payment is collected
- Opening Night, Thursday, June 14th!!!
Game locations rotate between Winterhurst & Gilmour Ice Arenas
2018 Registration Details:
$385 – PLAYER Registration Fee
$200 – GOALIE Registration Fee
Registration Fee Includes:
- 8 Game Reg. Season Guarantee
- 9th Game Playoff & Consolation Game
- 10 Game Max (Championship August, 16th)
- Officiating Fees & Rink Fees
- Futures Jersey & Socks
- Weekly Performance Bonuses
- Season-Long Performance Bonuses
- Season-Ending Prize Raffle
- Stocked Pre-Game Essential Tables
- Exclusive Member Discounts and Opportunities
- 03′ – 99′ birth year players
- Must have played Bantam Major, Midget, or Varsity Level hockey in 2017-18′ season.
- Enrolled and “Select” players are entered into the Draft.
We are NOT a team. The Futures League is a 8 Team competitive, summer hockey league comprised of 2; 4-team divisions; U-17, U-19.