STEP ONE | Do I Qualify?
- I am eligible to play in the League:
- 2008′-09′ + 2010′-11’s DIVISION: Tuesdays // June 14 – August 9.
- U-18 + U-16 DIVISION: Thursdays // June 16 – August 11.
- U-18 + U-16 DIVISION QUALIFICATION:
- My birth year is between 2004- 2008′ [2008’s must be incoming freshmen]
- I have played Bantam Major, Midget, or Varsity-Prep Level Hockey in the 2020-21′ season.
- 2008′-09′ + 2010′-11′ DIVISION QUALIFICATION:
- I have played at a minimum AA, or AAA level in the 2021-22′ season.
STEP TWO | How Do I Register?
- Click the ‘2022 Futures Draft Application’ button below and simply fill out the application.
- Registration Deadline: Saturday, May 1.
- REGISTERING IS YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE LEAGUE. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU AREN’T COMMITTED TO PLAY.
2022 Futures Draft Application
STEP THREE | What’s the Draft Process?
- The Futures League Draft begins the first week of May. Applicants are reviewed by League Commission. As with all competitive teams, not all applicants are accepted. The League is intended to be a highly competitive environment and we have a lot of talent here in Ohio! The League Commission reserves the final right of player placement based on age, experience, and coach recommendations.
- Players are Drafted and 4 Teams are formed for each division:
- U-18 | U-16 | 2008′-09’ | 2010′-11′
- League application + Payment secures your spot in the Draft! Should you go un selected you will be fully refunded, less nonrefundable processing fee.
STEP FOUR | GAME ON!
- Opening Nights:
- 2008′-09′ + 2010′-11′ DIVISION: Tuesday, June 14 at OBM-Strongsville
- U-18 + U-16 DIVISION: Thursday, June 16 at OBM-Strongsville
- Game locations rotate between Winterhurst, and OBM-Strongsville.